Vision – if we accomplish our mission, what happens?
- Community capitals will be expanded and enhanced
- Internal and external perceptions will be improved
- Pioneering community leaders will be empowered
- Community attrition will be reduced
- Needs of young people, families, retirees, and the elderly will be addressed
- Innovative, forward-thinking initiatives will be proposed and considered
Mission Statement: A grassroots effort to improve quality of life for citizens of Columbus and Cherokee County, Kansas, and to improve population retention.
Columbus and Cherokee County are positioned for improvement through enhanced community capitals, progressive leadership, and innovative proposals and initiatives. By addressing the needs of young people, families, and older citizens, we can transform perceptions of our area and promote population stability and growth.